Product Research Features
- Search from millions of listings in the Amazon Best Seller categories and subcategories.
1. Start broad and drill down to your niche.
2. Use the search bar to find a specific product. Amazon’s Best Sellers page does not offer a search function.
- Assess and identify new selling opportunities to build a winning product portfolio.
- The current product ranking compared with its product ranking the previous week. This product’s ranking jumped up by over 700 in one week!
- The change in % tells you how much a product’s rank has moved up or down. Look for the biggest gainers in Rank % to find the hottest products. A drop in Rank % could indicate this product is on the decline.
- The total number of product reviews compared with the total from the previous week. This can be used to provide an estimate on the number of sales a product has. On average,1 review equals approximately 100 sales.
- The number of reviews gained in the previous week. Products which greatly increase in number of reviews per week are likely to be selling many units. Look for the biggest gainers in reviews to find the hottest products.
Sort by Rank and Review
- Simply click on the tabs to sort by highest or lowest values.
- Get the big picture by analyzing historical data of sales rank, buy box price, total sellers, review ratings & count.
Best Sellers Rank
- See whether the sales rank of the product is trending up or down.
- Use reviews to estimate the number of recent orders.
- Track the review rating of a listing over time.
Buy Box Price
- Estimate the potential profit margin.
- Track the number of sellers on the listing.
- Stop wondering how one digital camera compares with another. The Compare Tool lets you select products for evaluation side-by-side. Effortlessly compare and contrast a product’s sales rank, reviews, rating, price, and more.
- 1. Spy on your competitors’ best selling items and generate new product ideas.
- 2. Spot your top competitors within a category. Select any competitor to pull up their top selling listings.
- Whether you are a private label owner or retailer, you can continuously track the performance of your products for greater market insight.
- If you haven’t authorized sales from another seller, Total Sellers should read “1”. If it reads anything else, simply click to reveal the unauthorized resellers on the Amazon listings page.
- Streamline the research process by adding promising products to your Favorites Listings.
- Custom folders and notes make it easy to follow-up on potentially promising products.